Bowl Light Fixture Part Index
Bowl light fixtures are a nice simple and elegant design. They are good lights for entryways. The glass shades hangs from three or four chains connected directly to the canopy. Shades connect to the chain by either a shade ring or some type of gravity hook. You may identify the lamp part you need by name and click on the part in the image for related products on Bowl Light Fixture Lamp Parts.
Once you have identified the lamp parts you need by name, visit our "How To" section for proper sizing.
Bowl Light Fixture Part Terms
- Chain: Durable metal chain that connects the lamp to the canopy and supports the lamp. Comes in many different styles.
- Canopy: A type of ceiling fixture that allows for the mounting of a hanging lamp. There are many styles, and we sell kits that have all of the hardware needed to mount a hanging lamp.
- Gravity Hook: A type of hook that attaches to a shade and chain and holds the shade up.
- Hooks: Hooks are used to attach one object to another easily, or to suspend a lamp from a ceiling. We provide many different types, shapes, sizes and finishes.
- Lip Fitter Shades: On glass shades, a lip fitter is a small protruding edge where the light bulb & socket will be pushed through the shade. Having a lip fitter means screws are required to hold the shade in place.
- Loops: Loops have many different uses, but can be used to attach a chain to a canopy. They come in different colors and styles.